Falling objects

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

^^....Sad n Happy n Exciting!!!!

At home boring....
always nid 2 study coz my mum...
she say if u dun study then cannot play computer....
she so BAD!!!!
always like that....
always use "wei xie" !!
URGHH.......
when i think this i will angry....
smoke from my ears....
fire from my eyes....
haha....
Haiz.....
I WAN TO USE PPS TO SEE MOVIE!!!!!!
but...cannot...
if i use PPS my brothers cannot use their computer then scold me....
coz their computer will lag...
n i have three computer.....
two computer n a laptop
i use laptop
they use computer
erm.....
my second brother got girl friend but my big brother dun have.....
y like that geh??
i think my second brother most handsome then my big brother gua....haha....
but juz nid congratulation 2 my second brother.....^^
YEAH!!!
Can meet my friend at 23 DECEMBER at Angela Lee Wai Yan's house....
yeah.....hurray....
Damn happy....XD
but got many rich ppl when to trip.....
like Lydia...Joey....Jeffery....Jordan...Yong Ren....n many....
but i think the friend i will meet will more then 25 gua.....
EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha
At home nid Crazy la.....so i went to Angela's house in the morning....she say can...
coz we are BEST BEST BEST BEST FRIEND marh......
her birthday will start at afternoon.....4:30
i earlier go there to play wif her......hahaa
can't wait until that day...
n nid to have a crazy TAKING PHOTO!!!!!!
haha
upload then post in my blog.....
DaMn Crazy!!!!!!!!!!

erm....say until here....bb^^

No comments:

Post a Comment